HERBS FOR WELLNESS
Some herbs are beneficial to almost everyone when taken regularly. They include the following:
1. GARLIC FOR CHOLESTEROL CONTROL AND CANCER PREVENTION.
2. GINKGO FOR MENTAL SHARPNESS
3. CRANBERRY FOR URINARY TRACT INFECTION
4. ECHINACEA FOR COLDS
5. GINGER FOR MOTION SICKNESS AND MORNING SICKNESS
6. MILK THISTLE FOR LIVER DISEASE
7. ST. JOHN’S WORT FOR DEPRESSION
8. VALERIAN FOR INSOMNIA
For more information about medicinal herbs see “10 Essential Herbs” in the April/May 2006 issue of Mother Earth News.
Friday, September 8th, 2006