If you’re anything like me, this time of year you find yourself trying to find ways to ensure that Halloween stays fun AND healthy for the kids. I absolutley LOVE Halloween and I could go broke buying decorations and costumes so I for one am also interested in Halloween products that will help me save a buck or two as well. Well, I ran across some Halloween products today that I wanted to share with you.
The first is a Fair Trade Trick or Treat Action Kit. Give more than candy this year…give knowledge about the importance of Fair Trade! First launched in 2005, our Fair Trade Trick or Treat Kit in 2006 will include:
- A bag of Equal Exchange Fair Trade chocolate candy to hand out to Trick or Treaters (42 individual pieces)
- Large colorful Fair Trade is Boo-tiful poster identifying yours as a Fair Trade family!
- A large stack of 42 festive Halloween postcards for you to hand out
- Traditional Papel Picado Mexican party streamers (pictured on right)
- Trick or Treat Bag-A recycled Kraft handled bag decorated with our friendly Fair Trade ghost
Postcard Contents: A list of how you can help Fair Trade succeed, information about Fair Trade and how to identify Fair Trade Certified products, contact information, and a pre-written detachable postcard addressed to the CEO of Nestle USA, demanding that Nestle begin selling Fair Trade chocolate. ONLY $15.00!!!I also found some DIY Halloween products that look promising:
Happy Halloween! Happy Halloween!