1. I cook from scratch.
2. I buy foods and home products in bulk.
3. I make my son’s school lunches.
4. I use cloth diapers and usually sewed them myself.
5. We do crafty things and DIY projects at home. For instance, we make our own play dough.
6. I shop at garage sales.
7. I make my own household products or beauty items.
8. I buy greeting cards in bulk and get them for pennies a piece.
9. We go to the library often…to get books and to attend free seminars and kids classes.
10. I garden and I make my own compost.
11. I am very good at saying no when my kids ask for toys at the store. But before you think I am an ogre…trust me they have plenty of toys at home. ;)
12. My husband and I share minutes on our cell phones.
13. I repurpose or reuse things if I can.
14. My kids get alot of their “entertainment” outside…at home. If we do go out someplace it is with my husband who is only home every other weekend.
15. We don’t eat fast food. This saves our health and our money because that stuff is expensive!
So how about you?
Tuesday, August 28th, 2007