What are your GREEN goals for the new year?!?!
Here are 5 of mine:
1. Less garbage – I want to reduce the amount of garbage that leaves my curb on Wednesdays. I even want to reduce the amount of recycled goods that leave my home too. I want less waste overall!
2. Reduce the amount of “stuff” I buy. Use it Up – Wear it Out – Make it Do – Or Do Without! This will also help me with a personal goal to save more money…
3. I resolve to grow a HUGE amount of my own food this year.
4. I reslove to eat more local foods overall….from my garden, from farmer’s markets, CSAs, etc. I need to make the most of spring/summer/fall foods because eating raw/local in the winter is a bitch.
5. I want to conserve…money, water, energy…I want to be sparing with my resources and I have quite a few concrete ideas about how to do this that I will share in the upcoming year.
So what about you? What are your green resolutions? Share in the comments below or link to your own post with Mr. Linky below:
Also…make sure to check out my Green New Year’s Resolutions video and show it to your own blog readers:
Tuesday, January 1st, 2008