What are your GREEN goals for the new year?!?!
Here are 5 of mine:
1. Less garbage – I want to reduce the amount of garbage that leaves my curb on Wednesdays. I even want to reduce the amount of recycled goods that leave my home too. I want less waste overall!
2. Reduce the amount of “stuff” I buy. Use it Up – Wear it Out – Make it Do – Or Do Without! This will also help me with a personal goal to save more money…
3. I resolve to grow a HUGE amount of my own food this year.
4. I resolve to eat more local foods overall….from my garden, from farmer’s markets, CSAs, etc. I need to make the most of spring/summer/fall foods because eating raw/local in the winter is a bitch.
5. I want to conserve…money, water, energy…I want to be sparing with my resources and I have quite a few concrete ideas about how to do this that I will share in the upcoming year.
So what about you? What are your green resolutions?
Also…make sure to check out my Green New Year’s Resolutions video and show it to your own blog readers: