Happy frugal friday all!
My frugal wins for the week include:
- Finding compost buckets at the thrift store. I paid $1.91 each and now we can stop using our mixing bowls. Yay!
- I found the clothing for my daughter’s Halloween costume at the thrift store for $4.00, then I just had to buy a small bit of makeup and some masking tape. Fairly easy and very cheap costume. She is going as a creepy marionette, if you wanted to know.
- Picked up like-new winter boots for my youngest son at the same thrift store for $3.00
- Bought an Aldi meal plan and made/froze 20 meals for about $160. This is a huge time saver too.
- Poor planning resulted an evening of eating out with the kiddos one night this week. This in itself is not so bad except that the eating out budget was being reserved for the weekend, when hubby would be around to enjoy with us. Funny thing though…the very next day a gift card to a restaurant showed up in my mailbox. It was a generous gift from a company I recently blogged about.
Have a great weekend all!