Buying diffusers for essential oils is actually a much harder a task than you would think. So many diffusers on the market are junk. They heat up when they are not supposed to, they break after a week, they leak, or they fail to mention in the description that they run off a USB port or batteries rather than a standard power cord.
I have a go-to source for diffusers I can rely on but I am always on the lookout for good other brands that work and that are affordably priced. One diffuser at $80, sure but if I want to have half a dozen to cover more space in my 2500 square foot house than that is a little spendy.
Enter the Vividay 300ml Aroma Diffuser. It is priced at only $32.99 and it works like a charm.
What I love about it:
- It changes colors! There are 7 LED colors and warm white…actually more colors truth be told because each color has about three variations. Aka three shades of green, three shades of blue, etc. Go through all the colors or stay on one.
- It holds a good amount of water, 300ml
- No heat diffusion (to preserve the integrity of the oils) and the unit stay cools as well
- It automatically shuts off once the water is out
- Runs quietly and has a steady mist
- Diffuses the oils well. My first time using it I used 8 drops of Thieves and 6 drops of Citrus Fresh with a full water reservoir and it diffused throughout our kitchen and family room, sitting on an island between the two. It has great range.
- Runs off a power cord
A give it an A+ for price and quality. I have been nothing but pleased with my unit.