Many, many gurus, authors, coaches, and general advice givers often advise you to get up earlier and create special morning routines to get your day started right. I have no issue with this advice. I think it is spot on and can help you create some winning habits and some great successes in life. But I don’t do it.
Why don’t I try and makeover my mornings? Well, mostly because it is unrealistic for me. My mornings begin at 4:00 AM by necessity. I am not going to get up even earlier than that…I just can’t. Or won’t. Either way I get up early enough, thank you very much.
Now making over my evenings??? That I can do and a new 14 day course showing just how that can be accomplished is right up my alley. If I want my mornings to off without a hitch and get more accomplished, and be more focused than that needs to start in the evening. If we want to stop sleepwalking through life and just going through the motions then we need to make a plan of attack. If that cannot happen in the morning hours as so many advise, then it’s time to makeover our evenings. We have to be intentional about it. This course helps with that intention and purpose.
In just 15 minutes a day over two weeks you’ll learn how to:
- Establish a Realistic Evening Routine that works — and that sets you up for amazing success!
- Design a Prioritized To Do List for each day — one that you’re actually excited to wake up and tackle!
- Create a Best Stuff List of the most important activities and commitments you should be invested your time, life, and energy into right now.
- Eliminate calendar conflicts once and for all — and how to do so without guilt or frustration.
- Nourish your body, nurture your soul, and no longer put your health on the back burner — even in the middle of a busy and full life.
- Assemble a wardrobe of simple outfits you love and that make you feel great — so you can dress for the day you want to have, instead of the one that’s trying to have you.
- Develop a contagious, positive attitude — so you can experience and express more joy in your everyday life.
- And more…