- My love of the Peter Thomas Roth Firmx Peeling Gel lead me down the path of Peter Thomas Roth products in general. I can now say I am a die hard fan of the brand. I especially love the Water Drench Hyaluronic Cloud Cream. It is 30% Hyaluronic Acid and it really helps to hydrate my dry skin.
- A recent Sephora box had a really lovely treat for me in the Buxom Plumpline Lip Liner in Hush Hush. I love muted, nude-ish colors and this one is perfect for me. I will be trying some of their other colors.
- Also love the NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream in Ibiza. It is a rosy pink that goes well with the lip liner above! I got this one from my ipsy bag.
- I am quickly becoming a huge eye shadow fan so I got a big kick out of the SAHI COSMETICS Cream Metallic Foil Shadow in Doha. It gives you very sparkly and dramatic eyes. Minimal makeup along with this eye shadow really pops.
- My last great find for May is the Co2Lift Mask by Lumisque. It is a breakthrough, medical-grade, gel treatment mask that significantly and instantly reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. It is supposed to increase hydration to your face by about 117% and takes less than an hour. It was fantastic for a little midweek pampering session and it really hydrated my skin and reduced the appearance of my crow’s feet. We mom’s need these little breaks for self care. The product also…
*Reduces dark circles and puffiness around the eyes.*Reduces fine lines and wrinkles*Increases hydration*Reduces inflammation and accelerates healing*Lifts and Tightens skin*Smooths skins texture*Reduces pore size*Brightens skin tone*Anti-inflammatory
What amazing beauty or skincare products did you discover recently?