I LOVE snow peas. I grow them on my homestead in abundance because they can be a bit pricey in stores. My absolute fave way to use them is in my beloved hot and sour seafood soup but alas the cost of fresh wild caught fish is also pricey so I am always looking for other ways to enjoy my snow peas. Enter cauliflower rice with shrimp and snow peas. It can be made as shown below or with coconut aminos or another Asian style sauce, like oyster sauce. It is keto, paleo, primal, Whole 30 friendly and low carb. Enjoy!
1 Tbsp butter or ghee
2 Cups fresh snow peas
1 lb Cooked shrimp
12 oz Bag of frozen Cauliflower rice (if using fresh, grate about 2 cups of Cauliflower, cook/steamed before incorporating to Snow peas/shrimp mix)
Salt & pepper to taste
Chopped Celery for garnish
- Steam the cauliflower rice bag according to manufacturer’s direction or prepare fresh
- Heat butter in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Incorporate the snow peas and cook for about 4 minutes
- Add the cooked shrimp and toss for 1 minute
- Incorporate the steamed cauliflower rice
- Mix well and add salt and pepper to taste
- Chop some celery to add on top for garnish and crunch