The wonderful company Earth’s Best has been gracious enough to offer one of my readers a great giveaway gift pack.
I remember when my two youngest were babies and I made their own baby food pretty much but I always had some of those little jars on hand just in case and they were always Earth’s Best. They were great for a trip to grandma’s house. Organic food at this stage is hugely important for those vulnerable little bodies so I love what Earth’s Best stands for.
They also have a special promotion going on called Earth’s Best Celebrate the Firsts. Simply purchase any of the following products between 1/1/09 and 3/31/09:
- Earth’s Best Organic Infant Foods Cereals, jarred foods, infant juices, teething biscuts and pastina
- Earth’s Beat Organic Infant Formulas
- Earth’s Best TenderCare™ Chlorine Free Diapers and Wipes
Then mail in the completed official redemption form with dated register receipts to receive your baby rewards which could include baby care items and toys.
The Gift Pack includes:
- 4 jars each of 2.5 oz First Foods Apples, Pears, Peas, Bananas, Sweet Potatoes and Carrots (a total of 24 jars)
- 4 jars each of 4 oz Apple Juice & Pear Juice (a total of 8 jars)
- 1 box each of 8 oz infant Rice Cereal, Multi-Grain Cereal & Oatmeal Cereal (a total of 3 boxes)
- A delightful Earth’s Best Cereal Bowl and Bib
- As an added bonus, the much loved children’s book, “Guess How Much I Love You” written by Sam McBratney and illustrated by Anita Jeram.
This Gift Pack is ideal for babies just starting to eat solid food. You will also receive the Earth’s Best feeding guide and valuable coupons you can use to purchase Earth’s Best baby food at your local grocery store.
Contest Closed!! The winner is Brooke D. Comment #77!!!! Congrats!!
Giveaway courtesy of Earths Best and Mom Generations.
Friday, January 16th, 2009