1. Up our winter activities with winter hikes, sledding, ice skating, snow tubing, and evening walks.
2. Get more involved with our metro parks and our city parks and recreation offerings… nature hikes, educational classes, etc.
3. Plan a garden for the new house, utilizing the yard and patio.
4. Join some local photography classes and photo walks. Take more pictures, hone my craft.
5. Save for and buy an older RV or pop up tent trailer for camping and fix it up. Do any mechanical work myself or with my husband.
6. Help my parents fix up their home to sell by summer so we can move back to Arizona. I would rather stay here but I am overruled.
7. Learn to make more of my own herbal remedies and personal care products.
8. De-clutter and simplify! Seek outside (paid) help more often for deep cleaning.
9. Dedicate more time to crafty projects for me and the kids.
10. Regularly volunteer my time and energy to those less fortunate.
Oh and please, please let my youngest son's new year's resolution be that he start using the potty, just sayin…
Also check out my Unplugged – Activity related New Year's Resolutions and Green Hour's "Out There" Resolutions.