Came across this awesome nail polish set today and had to share. Nail polish is IMO one of the nastiest products you can buy but several companies are now marketing non toxic nail polish and this is good news for moms of little girls who love to wear nail polish. This particular nail polish is made by one of those companies and I LOVE that they have bundled Halloween colors, the Franken-Keeki Gift Pack. I want one for myself!
The 0.25oz non-toxic Nail Polish Set With 6 Trend-Setting Shades.
- Water-based nail polish is less durable than oil-based nail polish, this is the commonality of all water based nail polish.
- Healthy formula, no yellowing, strong adhesion, good luster.
- Compared to solvent or oil based gel nail polish, our water-based nail polish set is completely non-toxic. Does not contain any flammable solvents that are corrosive to nails.
- Water based non-toxic nail polish, it has a lower odor than oil-based nail polish
- This non toxic nail polish set is not a food or drink, please keep it out of reach of children.
Beetles Halloween Gel Nail Polish Set, Hocus Pocus Collection Fall Winter Orange Green Purple Black Glitter Gel Polish Set Soak Off Nail Lamp LED Cured Nail Art Design Manicure Kit Gifts for Women
Although not in the Halloween pack, the Sugar Plum Nail Polish is an awesome purple color that would be great for Halloween too.
The Candy Corn Gift Pack has Lemonade, Marshmallow, and Orange Sorbet.
These nail colors have no parabens, phthalates and other nasty ingredients. They are also gluten-free, toluene-free, vegan, made here in the US, and never tested on animals.
Anxious for Halloween yet?
Related: Ditch the Nail Polish Nasties