by Tiffany in Frugal Green
- Had a GREAT month of July. The extra paycheck and lots of overtime meant the best month of the year for us.
- Did all the back to school shopping early this morning during the Ohio sales tax holiday weekend for school supplies and clothing. I hit up a big box store for the supplies and for underpants because I had $55 in gift certificates (which I won!). Then I hit up a thrift store for the rest of the clothing.
- Picked up $130 for testing a product all of last month. It was a product I use every day (even if typically another brand) so it was worth my time to do. The prepaid Visa I got was used immediately to pay towards our monthly cellphone bill.
- Harvested lots of zucchini, yellow squash, cucumbers, swiss chard, carrots, and peppers from our garden. Still to come…watermelon, potatoes, and pumpkins.
- Eating out…when we work overtime or take on side hustles we always eat out more.
- $40 in library fines…grrr!
How frugal have you been??
Friday, August 5th, 2016